Riverside County is the best place to spend holidays. Some places you could find here will be the best places to spend leisure time. Here 10 beautiful places have been discussed here which will guide you magnificently and will help you to select ideal travelling places.
1. California Citrus State Historic Park: You are most welcome to the California Citrus State Historic Park. This part is excellently surrounded by tall majestic palms trees. This 377 acre land is the witness of historic irrigation system through which several of thousand acres of lands are cultivated.
2. March Field Air Museum: This museum is excellent place to visit. March Field Museum opens 6 days in a week. This museum was founded in 1979 as March Air Force Base Museum. The most attractive thing in this place is that you could have the opportunity to visit 70 most notable aircraft. Even you could celebrate your birth party in some specific plane.
3. Lake Perris State: Lake Perris is an artificial lake, offers a variety of water recreation, including swimming, fishing, sailing, waterskiing, scuba diving etc. This is excellent place for trekkers, bikers and horse riders.
4. Riverside Botanical Garden: Just visit and enjoy the comforting atmosphere of the UCR Botanic Garden. This beautiful garden covers 10 hilly acres. You can surprise to see different kind rare plants there. This garden is primarily set for teaching purposes. There are 3,500 different species of plant there for visitors and researchers.
5. Van Buren Drive-In Theatre: Van Buren Drive- In Theatre is an excellent place for movies and entertainment. This place is also popular for children PG movies. Outside food drinks are allowed.
6. California Museum of Photography: Most popular museum of photography is California Museum. Each time you visit you could find new and most creative thing in this photography museum.
7. Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary: Welcome to discover most wild life, plant and species in Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary. It is only 12 acres in size. This is a wonderful place to realize and view nature.
8. Oak Quarry Golf Club: It is surrounded by mountains. This Oak Quarry Golf Club is a beautiful place for visitors. Here gigantic playing ground for gold is here. You could play golf and it is quite nominal (just $40/ round).
9. Castle Park: One of the great amusement parks over the world. Here you always find unique and different kinds of coasters and rides like Pipeline coaster, Shuttle Coaster, Twister Coaster and Kiddie Rides, Roller Coasters, Thrill Rides, Transportation Rides etc. You can find additional park features like Carnival-Style Games, Kid Section, Live Shows, Themed Areas, Walk-Thru Attractions. Adult admission price is $25 per head and parking cost is $6.
10. Rubidoux Drive-In: Welcome to Rubidoux Drive-In. This is excellent place to go with the person you loved. You just enjoy your day by seeing movies.
So, what makes you thinking, Just get set and go…..
- Uncover Riverside County California (riversidecounty.wordpress.com)
- 10 Best Jobs in Riverside County (riversidecounty.wordpress.com)